|Version 9 (modified by sam, 6 years ago) (diff)|
My brain is too small. I'm putting stuff here to remember it later.
Remove useless spaces where I don't want to see them:
:%s/ *$// :%s/( */(/g :%s/ *\([);]\)/\1/g :%s/\(for\|if\|while\) (/\1(/g
Add spaces where I want to see them:
# After commas and semicolons :%s/\([,;]\)\([^ ]\)/\1 \2/g # Inside = + += > etc. Breaks inside strings, unfortunately. :%s/\([a-zA-Z0-9]\)\([-+*/><=&^%]\|[-+*/><=&^%!]=\)\([a-zA-Z0-9]\)/\1 \2 \3/g
- Check uses of malloc that could be lmalloc.
- What is LObjectVar for?
- Fix FILLED mode.
- Wrap l_user_stack uses in a clean class.
The big data merge
- files in both abuse-sfx and abuse-mac are exactly the same
- some files are only in abuse-mac: the whole sfx/voice/ subdirectory
- all files in abuse-lib are also in abuse-data
- most new files from abuse-frabs are in the addons directory