This file catalogues all of the changes between
fRaBs and the registered
version of Abuse, as well as various logs of updates, additions, gameplay
testing, deathmatch testing, and other modifications.
12/10/00 - Version 2.1
- New to this version of fRaBs are some touching
up on the levels, one replaced single player
level, six new deathmatch levels, some new art,
and a couple really noticable new features:
randomized deathmatch level rotations and lots
of very pretty random title screens.
- On December 3, fRaBs turned a year old. I'm so
happy that this project has gone as far as it has,
and there are some really awesome ideas in store.
- Chances are the next version of fRaBs will have a
Windows Abuse port included. This port, maintained
by a fellow University of Idaho alumni named Jeremy
Scott, already has most of the solid features that
the DOS version has. What makes this version special
is that Jeremy plans on adding many new features to
the engine, including hardware acceleration and
DirectPlay support for native TCP/IP games!
- I repeat: There will be dedicated Abuse servers on
the Internet in the near future! :)
- You have two options for obtaining the latest fRaBs
now... I will still release entire new packages, but
now, there will also be patches available for older
versions of fRaBs, starting with a 2.0 to 2.1 patch.
- Here's a hint on some more expected additions to the
Abuse engine... I plan on beginning work on CTF maps
in the near future. :)
- Fixed small lighting errors in 00dm.
- Todo: change ANT_CRACK values in Level09 and
Level11 to make gameplay easier and smoother.
- Moved Cistern and Occult to the small rotations.
- Changed DM page and maps accordingly.
- Fixed a deathmatch level bug. DM LISP now loads
4frabsdm.lsp out of /addon/leon. This makes some
special tiles and objects appear in 00dm.
- Two new fRaBs mirrors... check the links page.
- The fRaBs main mirror has officially moved!
- Fixed some case-sensitive bugs in the map JPEG pages.
- Added more start points to 00dm.
- Fixed a couple long-standing problems in the large Bugs
DM level, with the fly powerup and a couple frisbee
powerups not respawning properly.
- New DM level, 00dm. You'll be familiar with this one. :)
- Replaced /lisp/teleport.lsp with Leon's new one. This
includes the new TP_DOOR_INVIS.
- Fixed spacytdm and spacymed's background problems.
- Added in new Level30, with map and info.
- Ergh. I included the unfinished Level30 with the release
fRaBs. I don't know what I'll do here. I may just cut out
that level... it wasn't very good anyways. In it's place
will be Leon's new single player level, Leon1_2, perhaps
augmented with a secret exit. :)
- Making some gameplay changes to King of the Cross... I
will rearrange the ammo and add in a fly powerup to the
higher respawn points.
- Added in new artwork and new deathmatch levels by Leon.
This stuff is really really nice. Check out Cistern,
Ruins, and Occult. Stones.spe is in /addon/newart.
- Updated object list.
- Reminder to self: update small and medium DM LISP, get
map JPEGs of these three and of Leon1_2, the new Level30.
Also update DM level documentation.
- Finished the new medium DM Level. It's called Laaz Rockit.
All my newer DM Levels have the added benefit of testing
behind them, thanks to my buddy Micah. He sketched this
level out on paper too, so more kudos to him.
- Finished new small DM level, King of the Cross.
- Added Profound's new title screen. Sweetness.
- I'm thinking the next fRaBs will be mainly a deathmatch
release. Some of my older DM Levels just kinda suck, and
the more DM I play the better I get at making this type
of level. I think it would be cool to eventually have a
totally new Deathmatch server interface, and as many
packaged DM Levels as, say, Unreal or Q3A. Bots would be
cool too, but that's way far down the line, if ever.
- Todo: Fix PUSHER alignment in Aquarius and Laaz Rockit.
Add map of KOTC. Add SFX to KOTC.
- Well, there was a slight problem with the title
screen code in relation to /addon/deathmat/dstartup.lsp
but it was a quick fix.
- The deathmatch level sequences have been modified! Now
upon selecting a level size, you will get a random level
of that type. No more waiting for cool DM levels like
Aquarius and Teardrop anymore... you just might get your
level when you start the game.
- In progress: New medium-sized Deathmatch Level.
- Slightly old news, but Profound sent in another title
screen. It's the one with the sharp-looking 'A'.
- Todo: Fix item hiding and spacy background in spacytdm.
- Leon fixed up the title screen code and artwork.
Very cool. There's a title.zip patch on his webspace
and if you want the nifty new title screens before
the next release of fRaBs, then grab it. The file is
- fRaBs now has random title screens! Check /lisp/
startup.lsp for the code updates. Thanks to Crembo
and Cypress for providing some sweet title screens
and giving me this idea.
- Fixed a couple of documentation quips.
- Added a couple links on the Links page.
11/06/00 - Version 2.0
- Finally. The first release of fRaBs in almost three
months. There are a total of ten new levels in this
version - eight are single player, and the other two
are deathmatch. Plus there's a plethora of other
additions in the documentation. I matched the ten
new levels with ten new Pong levels as well... and
lots of updates in the Level Editing and FAQ section.
- Actually I lied... there's a secret level too. See if
you can find it. The JPEG maps will not help you. :)
- To Cypress: Sorry I didn't include the new fRaBs logo
in the HTML pages... the versions you gave me didn't
scale very well. I did spend some time tinkering with
the artwork in GIMP though... it's gonna look cool. :)
- As a sidenote... Episode 3 is not complete until
there is a Level16 and there will probably be three
or four levels added on to the Aliens Abuse episode
in the future.
- Finally, notes on adding art and objects... the docs
talk about the /addon/newart folder. There is also a
/addon/newobj folder for individual addon objects you
decide to create.
- I've been doing work on the object documentation in
the level editing section for the last few days.
- Finished Level30. It's not my best level, but it's
a unique challenge as far as my levels go.
- As soon as Level15 is complete, the next fRaBs will
- Level12 is fixed, but EitanTal is hopefully working
on something to fix Level14.
- Awesome! Eitan fixed Level14 as well.
- Finally fixed the SHOULDER_LAMP bug! Modified /lisp/
people.lsp. Thanks a million to Leon for the fix.
- Worked on the Level Editing documentation. I will
definitely need help writing the section on how to
create objects and enemies for Abuse. If you are a
Satan Paint expert, please contact me if you would
like to help in demystifying the process of creating
objects for Abuse.
- There was a huge tile converter bug that screwed up
two of my single player levels by cutting off the
first column of foreground tiles in the larger of
my levels, Level12 and Level14. I was lucky to have
a working copy of Level12, but my only copy of
Level14 was royally screwed. See, the bug shifted
all the foreground tiles over ONE value, and one
tile was lost. However, all of the objects remained
where they were, so the entire level is screwed.
Hopefully EitanTal can make a new converter to fix
this broken level. If not, it can't be in fRaBs.
- Fixed up a couple nagging gameplay problems in
treesmal. Lately I'm having trouble coming up with
decent ideas for the last few single player levels
that I'd like to finish, but whether these levels
are done or not, I'd like to release fRaBs sometime
in mid-November before I go on Thanksgiving break.
- Fixed a bug in Limeston where the ladder would get
the player stuck in the ground if they went down
- Leon offered to fix the SHOULDER_LAMP bug! Hooray!
- New small DM level... treesmal.spe is the fourth
level in the small rotation.
- Fixing up the documentation for version 2.0. There
is still lots of material to add to the editing
section, which is now split into two parts. I'm
probably going to split off parts of the object list
- Finished a new medium deathmatch level with the blue
background cave stuff. It's called 'Aquarius' and it
is the third level in the Deathmatch rotation.
- Changed the medium.lsp deathmatch level rotation.
JDM3 is no longer in the medium rotation.
- Tested Aquarius. It works rather nicely! It made
me remember to update addon/deathmat/deathmat.lsp
to include the addon/newart stuff.
- Abuse is sweet. All I did was put the newart stuff
in /addon and put the Aquarius level on my friend's
computer... when we played, it updated his title
screen and tons of stuff to be in sync with my dev
fRaBs. Suprise suprise :)
- Renumbered Claudio's space tiles and used a special
converter by EitanTal to change the levels that
used those tiles. Sweetness! Now the foreground
numbering system is fixed at long last!
- The new Mario level is finished! It will be a neat
little secret for you to find. I'll edit the way to
find this level out of the Map JPEGs. It's not too
difficult to find though.
- Implemented Cypress' background tiles for the blue
caves and whatnot, finally. They look really nice
in my upcoming fRaBs Level30.
- Started on Level15 too. Not a very productive way
to end a week of midterms... making fRaBs levels
all day, but what the hell.
- Been working on the last few levels that exit the
Level12 hub, and a Mario level.
- Finished Level14 too! Yay!
- Fixed the regular fRaBs SENSOR_LEVEL object so that
it loads levels from the regular /levels directory.
- Huge changes to background numbering... the menu
for background tiles is changed, because the space
tiles that were numbered at around 9000 are now
numbered at 500. Not many levels used these
background tiles, so I changed the numbering. If
your level did use these space background tiles,
then you're going to have to go back and fix your
level for the new fRaBs. I think I'm the only one
with this problem though. :) So, not only is the
background window easier to navigate, but all three
sets of space background tiles will be grouped
nicely together in the background window.
- Tried to add Cypress' new background tiles but they
weren't formatted correctly in Satan Paint. D'oh!
- Added Cypress' 3D-Green fRaBs title screen as well.
Rock on! It's very nice looking.
- Huge changes in the foreground and background tile
naming system. I found some background tiles that
were included with Claudio's addon that I had no
earthly idea about. They are renumbered for ease of
finding and using. Check addon/newart/tiledoc.txt
for some notes on these.
- Commented out the last two tiles that were numbered
from 10,000 in /addon/claudio/claudio.lsp. This
should help make the foreground tiles easier to
- News on a release... Leon is working on re-naming his
object variations so don't get too comfortable with
things like the ANT_CRACK_HIDDEN and the ANT_TOUGH.
The ANT_VARIATIONS code currently used in levels will
probably stay, although the objects these levels use
will be tagged as 'Unlistable' for the purposes of
keeping the object window in the Level Editor somewhat
- Major changes under the hood again... I added in the
sensors from the Twisted Minds addon as well as it's
implementation of the WALK_ROB object. The new LISP
is in /twist/f2xxx.lsp. In addition, this new object,
the WALK_ROB2 was modified so that it has no shield
when it's standing still.
- Remind me to modify the SETQ_BAD_GUY lists.
- Added more new decorative foreground tiles... thanks
again, Cypress. It's all in /newart.
- All I need to do is finish up a few more levels for
the third episode (levels 14-16) and fRaBs will be
ready for a release. Until then, feel free to send
in your art and levels. I may even start another new
- I was bored today, so I got an idea... why not add
the Twisted Minds Mario object set to the fRaBs set
of default objects? So I did... I'll need to add
Profound's special set of sensors sometime in the
future as well.
- Updated the Single Player Maps page... it's in touch
with the latest dev version of fRaBs now.
- Fixed some of Cypress' tiles so that they look better,
particularly the diagonal ceiling tiles.
- Modified /addon/claudio/claudio.lsp to fix a bug with
the ANT_SHIP object. When it fires frisbees, the game's
video output gets all screwy. So for now, the ANT_SHIP
doesn't shoot frisbees.
- Created a short new level based on the new tileset. It
will be the ending level of the ACLPP episode, Level10.
- I also decided to use a couple of Cypress' levels as
Level07 and Level08. These are both works in progress,
but they will be finished soon. The previous Level07
is now the new Level09. This makes the ACLPP episode
- The maps page needs to be updated again.
- Added some new artwork to the current fRaBs dev version,
and released a patch to level editors. As of today, the
link is on the Abuse forum. Kudos to Cypress! The artwork
will be in /addon/newart... it's an icyblue foreground set.
- Added a global listing of foreground tiles for Abuse into
/addon/newart. The foreground and background tiles work on
a numbering system... from 0 to around 10,000... if you
make any foreground or background art in fRaBs, send it to
me so I can end it to an empty 'spot' on this chart.
- Cypress sent me some of his unfinished levels too. Some of
these will be in the next fRaBs, but a few are either very
unfinished or merely 'skeletons' of levels.
- Finally, Jonathan is relocating so the server may be up/down
or left/right or sideways or something.
- Updated two map JPEGs, including the one for Level12.
- Happy Birthday to me! I just turned 18! Now send me some money
and go play some fRaBs. (and slutty whores... on channel 4)
- Fixed a glaring bug in Madrace. Lately I've been doing some
deathmatch testing... expect a few slight gameplay changes in
the deathmatch levels in fRaBs 2.0.
- Back to work. My new computer is set up for progress on fRaBs.
- Updated the FAQ page again, and made the font fixed-width.
- Hello to all of you from the University of Idaho!
- Updated the FAQ with some info on ports, the Death Ray, and the
Boss Ant objects. Keep the questions coming!
- The links page had a bit of redundant stuff in it. Fixed.
- I've been busy at college... so sorry about the lack of news.
I'll be back in swing by September at the latest.
- The credits page was changed by Jonathan a while back. It's a
bit more exact now.
- Modified the documentation strucure, and removed the /maps
folder. All the new maps can be found in /docs/images now.
This will make things easier in terms of keeping the up-
coming website updated.
- Added the unfinished Level12 and a new Level13 into the level
rotation of Episode 3, and updated the documentation of how I
plan on structuring the order of Levels 12-16 along with a
possible Aliens Abuse episode.
7/10/00 - Version 1.9
- Changed the arrangement of the documentation. If this isn't
the best Abuse documentation there is then I suggest you make
something better. :) I'm proud of it.
- Finally finished up the HTML documentation for fRaBs.
- I've been working on Pong levels, the new
documentation, and a
special directory called /maps, filled with JPEGs of every level
in fRaBs, and then some. So far there is 10 new Pong levels
made by me.
- Still no resolution to the legs error. Until that is fixed, my
new level will remain unreleased.
- Thanks to Zoneman for finding a nasty error
in fRaBs where upon
getting the POWER_UPs the player's legs didn't change. I have
this problem partially fixed at the moment... only now upon
obtaining the SHOULDER_LAMP, the player has no legs!
- I did this by moving lots of code directly into the
lisp/people.lsp file, and there is a backup called peoplold.lsp
in the same directory. Also, addon/aliens/powerups.lsp has been
changed, with the old file renamed to powerold.lsp... hope I
can fix this soon!
- Pong level making is easy! I made 5 nice
levels in about half
an hour. Very neat stuff. I'll write a short briefing on it.
- At the moment I'm collaborating with Profound to make a couple
new objects for Pong that will allow for a string of levels...
right now it only plays one at a time, but this can be changed.
- Added abuse.txt in /docs, by Duong Dai Nguyen.
There is a very
detailed tutorial on level design, as well as other things. I
may go through and add/modify some of the listings to account for
new ai_types and whatnot. I shouldn't have lost this file so long
ago... it's a useful tool, and I still learn things from it.
Swiped from the shareware version 1.05.
- Check out addon/pong/ for a fun little pong
game. Swiped from the
shareware version 1.05.
- Tried to fix the 'Aliens' issue, by changing
their little green
acid shot to aitype 50, but I don't think I modified the LISP
correctly. Now they don't shoot anything at all! Maybe it's best
- Started doing some major tweaking to the Alien code... I want to
try and make them a bit more 'fair'. Changed default hit points,
and speed settings today...
- Ooh, with the addition of the new addon
by Leon, the Aliens from
the Aliens Abuse addon now seem to want to shoot those zip-zappy
lasers. This is a bit of a problem...
- Updated Leon's addon material and edited
include his new foreground tiles.
- Added in Leon's new ant addons from his
great new levels. All of it
is in addon/leon, including the original levels, which can be run
via leon.bat and l-edit.bat.
- Moved the bad_guy_list and the object_destroyable_list to the bottom
of abuse.lsp. Kept the older, existing ones just in case the seperate
addon is run instead of the entire fRaBs objects.
- Updated single player readme on new Ant AI.
- Tons of new objects in this update. I don't know how I will ever make
a document to describe each and every one of these... eventually I
need to though.
- Began work on Kokushi Salamander. It will
be a shoot-em-up spaceship
game, similar to Gradius, using the Abuse engine. :) Profound is
doing the main bit of code, and I'm creating/ripping the artwork. I
have been on a shooter stint, with the Konami classics, and I thought
one day that I could do a project like this for Abuse. Stay tuned...
- I did some deathmatch testing on Kahn with
EitanTal. I had a 56k modem,
and he had ISDN, and the results were slow, probably because of me...
we averaged about .5 fps. I'd imagine 2 ISDN lines on Kahn would
get much better performance... the game's native rate is 15 fps. I am
in Alaska, and he was in Israel... my TCP/IP test with Ed wasn't as
good in terms of performance, and he had DSL.
- Missed a few of the art/tints directories in changing the file names
to lower case. Fixed.
- You may have noticed that there were constant updates from the 13th of
June to the 17th. This is a record number of updates for fRaBs, and it
can be attributed to the fact that I don't have a job. :)
6/17/00 - Version 1.75
- The Deathray and the Twisted Minds addon
are now incorporated into
fRaBs! This makes for a whole new seperate addon, as well as better-
flowing single player play in the regular game.
- Added a couple of Leon's objects, save for a couple things related
to the ways in which ants die. These are the ANTHOLE and the SENSORBEAM.
The first one makes a new ant for each one that comes out of the crack
and dies, up to a maximum. The second is a nice bit of decor. Read
leon1.lsp in addon/leon for more info and check out my sample level,
sample.spe, in the same directory.
- Doh! There was a broken level exit in Level07.spe
because I moved
Level08 to Level21. Fixed.
6/15/00 - Version 1.71
- Renamed every file except for the fRaBs171
dir itself to lowercase so
that there's better Linux compatibility. If there are any problems that
come up with this then email me.
- I decided to release fRaBs and add the BFG
and my new cave level in
a later version. There might not be much time between this release
and the next, but it's been long enough as it is. :)
- Remember that although this version has quite a few new levels,
most of the big changes are internal, with the new power up objects
which I hope you level editors out there can take advantage of.
- Updated the single player documentation with help for the new levels
as I'm sure you will need it. ;)
- Getting very close to a release. Implemented
Eitan's easiest levels
and all that is left now is the BFG and possibly my new Abuse level
once I get it finished.
- Added in EitanTal's new levels, but they
may need editing. This, and
the delays with adding in the new BFG code will delay fRaBs even
longer. I figure this is best though, unless you like downloading
new versions of software every two seconds that it is released.
- Modified /lisp/people.lsp to fix an issue where any level-ending
teleporter for Level22.spe ends the game. Now the end-game
sequence will only be triggered when you complete Level99.spe and
god knows if fRaBs will ever have one of these.
- Cleaned up some LISP references for possible Linux problems.
- Preparations for releasing fRaBs 1.7...
there's gonna be plenty
of new stuff in this version, in terms of levels and additions to
the artwork and objects. Just a little more testing with the new
objects in a simulated deathmatch and it will be ready to go.
- Now that the important Aliens objects are included, does anyone
want to try and make an 'Aliens Abuse' episode of fRaBs? :)
- Input on how fast the new Aliens move would be nice... this can
be easily modified if the general consensus is that they should
move a little slower/faster.
- Did some slight updating to the documentation, with info about
the new Aliens.
- Added Ed Snible's fRaBs icons, and some related files, to /icons.
- Finally! Added Aliens Abuse foreground,
background, and relevant
objects. And it all works perfectly! YAY! Now the SHOULDER_LAMP,
the FACE_HUGGER, and all the ALIEN_DUDES work! :)
- Ed and I had our first TCP/IP test of fRaBs
for GNU/Linux. It
was slow and there were a couple LISP bugs, but we think they
were due to our different Abuse setups, and the fact that I live
in Alaska and he lives in New York. Overall though, things are
looking promising for TCP/IP play, just as long as you're not
playing someone halfway across the planet. :)
- Also, I've been contacted by someone who wants to do an Abuse
port for PSX. Stay tuned.
- I've been planning to make some GNU/Linux packages for different
distros, so look for these in the future. So far Redhat and
Debian packages are on the horizon, but if there's the demand,
then I'll make some others.
- fRaBs is working in Debian! Good news...
but the palette is
screwy. To be fixed.
- Added Level17.spe finally.
- To do... Finish testing fRaBs-linux and integrate new SPLs.
- A cool guy by the name of Ed Snible has
been fixing up a
GNU/Linux version of Abuse with TCP/IP support. We're in the
testing phase... stay tuned. This is gonna rock!
fRaBs + Linux + TCP/IP + Good Documentation = Bliss :)
- Changed Level00 so that bottom two teleporters
to the left
loop back into Level00 until I get those episodes completed.
- Added SFX to Limestone DM level. It sounds cool now.
- Network testing went really well, although my little brother
beat me on the levels that I made. Go figure. I noticed some
lag in Bugs.spe on the network though... too many objects?
If someone can get 3-4 people or more playing 'Bugs' on a LAN
and do some further testing, I'd appreciate it. :)
- Added an episode with some of my older levels... it's a three
level deal that is situated off near the 'Abuse!' teleport in
Level00. This is old news really, but the new episode isn't in
any released versions of fRaBs.
3/24/00 - Version 1.51 (beta)
- Completed Limeston.spe (the new large DM
level) and I think
I'm done with making deathmatch levels. Now to get back to
- Modified /addon/deathmat/large.lsp
- Damn, another thing I forgot to add here... I finished a nice
new single-player level a while ago... about a month ago, to
be precise. :) Whoops.
- I'm gonna be able to do my own deathmatch testing this coming
week. Woohoo! My own networked computers to play with!
- I'm back for the attack!
- Don't know why this tidbit wasn't in the readme earlier,
but I've been working on the Underground Zone, another
large DM level. It, along with other fRaBs stuff, will
probably not be released until there's other significant
changes to the game... i.e. more single player episodes,
engine modifications. There's no point to releasing fRaBs
every two days just to put in another DM level and update
the one or two .lsp files that need updating.
2/21/00 - Version 1.5
- Released 1.5 with all new single-player
4 new deathmatch levels. Single-player info has been
relegated to separate readme files, deathmat.txt and
oneplayr.txt, both of which are works in progress. My
aim is to have more material for Abuse newbies and a
full-fledged Abuse multiplayer step-by-step guide.
- I was inspired today... made a new medium
DM level in about
3 hours that is circle-shaped... it uses running water from
the claudio addon. :) It's the second level in the medium
rotation now... /netlevel/Teardrop.spe
- More SPL fixes (Level08.spe)
- Still working on a new SPL and a new DM level... school's
been bogging me down a bit though.
- Fixed some foreground tiles in the original
- Fixed some tiles and errors in both ACLPP levels
- Added a new level, redgrndm.spe, to the
small deathmatch levels
and modified /addon/deathmat/small.lsp to a different order. I
don't plan on making any more small deathmatch levels, so this
file should stay the same from here on out. This DM level has
a 'new' feature: respawning flyers that cause random hell.
- Changed Level00 teleporter nomenclature.
- Modified some level names, added some new
single player levels
into the addon. The first three top teleporters are in some
sort of working order.
- Totally rearranged included Shareware level's
and added a new Level00.spe. This new Level00 was designed to
be very open-ended to including either new 'paks' of levels,
or even just exits to single levels. What does this mean? It
means that if you want your level(s) in fRaBs, just give me a
note of permission and send the level(s), tell me the order
you want them in, and they will be included into fRaBs.
- The new Level00 took only 3 hours and some rockin' music... :)
- Updated readme with Level00 schematics. Start sending in some
single-player levels! :)
- Keep forgetting that it's really 2000, not
- Finally tried fRaBs on Kahn, but it was so slow that me and
my cohort couldn't even get the game started. Oh well... if
you're playing with someone geographically close to you, or
on the same ISP, then the bandwidth might be feasible over
Kahn, but I'm not sure otherwise. Once cable modems are the
norm, and everyone has good bandwidth, then Kahn will be the
way to go, but for now, it's probably not the best idea.
Thanks to CHaKKaWaKKa for being my partner in crime for this
test. I plan on trying again in the near future...
- Haven't played much Abuse lately. I have
original copies of Claudio and Aliens Abuse in my off time
however! What does this mean? fRaBs will include even
more foreground tiles and objects, and now I just might
have a chance of implementing the Aliens Abuse characters
into fRaBs. Be prepared for some more foreground and
background, enemies, and a flashlight power-up!
- Working on another level with the red aliens tiles...
these are always fun. It's nice and horizontal, unlike
many of my 'falling mine-shaft' levels.
- I got news from an Italian magazine that fRaBs will be
included with their monthly magazine on CD! More news as
- Also, this month, Kahn, a program that allows IPX function-
ality over TCP/IP, became freeware! This is a wonderful
program, with a tight user-base. It's similar to Kali, but
much better IMO. Learn more about Kahn at:
This effectively allows Abuse to be
played over the Internet
for free! Thanks to 'Tiny' and the other ops for helping to
spread the word about fRaBs and to everyone who helped me out,
and seeing past my poor IRC skills to help the innocent newbie.
:) Props to you guys!
- Fixed up DM level bugs, and made a new small
- Been meaning to include this tidbit in the readme... you
can find Satan Paint in /art
1/1/00 - Version 1.3
- Released fRaBs, fixed email at the bottom of the readme.
- Almost Y2K... made new medium DM level in 3 hours.
- Added 2 New DM levels based on the BUGS
- Modified /addon/deathmat/small.lsp
- Fixed a bug that left the claudio addon support out of
the DeathMatch games. Whoops!
12/22/99 - Version 1.2
- Added 3 New DM levels.
- Modified /addon/deathmat/small.lsp
12/10/99 - Version 1.1
- Added Claudio Bolzoni's free Abuse object
- Modified /addon/claudio/claudio.lsp so that Abuse doesn't
look for missing artwork. The original claudio.lsp can be
found at */oldclaud.lsp
- Modified /abuse.lsp with updated enemy info
- Added /Edit.lsp with palette info (press P in the editor)
12/3/99 - Initial Version 1.0
- Deleted registered levels 5-21 in /levels
- Deleted all the original DeathMatch levels in /netlevel
- Deleted original documentation
- Deleted /addon/example
- Deleted all but two files from /music
- Modified /addon/deathmat/small.lsp
- Added two new deathmatch levels and three new single
- Modified the exit of /levels/LEVEL04.SPE to loop back to